- Retirees today have a tough problem. They have low savings; plus, they need to generate high monthly income for living expenses in retirement.
- In addition, the popular 60/40 retirement portfolio (60% stocks, 40% bonds) no longer works. Bond yields are low (1%), and the stock market is overvalued.
- Per Goldman Sachs, “Today, a 60/40 portfolio yields less than 2%—a far cry from 5%+ offered in the ‘70s, ‘80s, and early ‘90s.”
The solution is to invest in covered calls. Covered calls are “options” used to generate high income with lower risk. They were once highly complex, but with new investments that have come to market, it is as easy as buying a stock. Learn the simple steps to generate high monthly income with low risk using covered calls.
Enjoy low fees, high monthly income, and downside protection.
Read the Ebook found here for the exact steps to follow (90 min read) and live a financially stress-free retirement: https://retirementmonthlyincome.com/product/ebook-how-to-retire-early/
What you will learn:
- Which high-income investments to avoid and why
- The bucket strategy – what it is and why it’s important
- A NEW simple set-it-and-forget-it investment that provides high monthly income (7.5%) + downside protection + growth + low fees; perfect for retirees
- An active investment strategy for even higher returns